Appetite loss, stomach discomfort, diarrhea. Taken ibuprofen.

Hi I started feeling kind of sick yesterday. Loss I d appetite could feel temp come up a little stomach was feeling weird. Got home and had the chills after work. Ibuprofen seemed to help a little. This morning I drank oj and too ibuprofen felt ok went to chickfila for lunch and had a salad and chicken soup. Took ibuprofen felt better. Then started having to go to bathroom and poop liquid. I ve gone at least 10 times and now I m feeling like crap again I know ok hungry but don t feel like eating
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013