Appendix surgery done. Swollen reddish vagina with itching. Had intercourse before surgery. Is that the reason?

Hey, j just recently had surgery to get my appendix removed, and the day after the surgery my vagina lopes were red, swollen, and very sensitive. After about a day it started to burn, itch, and eventually this soft skin stuff started peeling off around my vagina and clit. I'm extremely worried, plus I had sex just a day before the sugery, but I'm sure that's not it. But is there any help I can get?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
May 2013
According to our description the possible causes for your problem are:
-In there is any foleys catheterisation during the surgery, there is possibility of skin to skin contact transmission or hospital acquired infection.
-Sexual transmission of infection.
Anyhow you once consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the possible cause for your problem and take treatment accordingly.
For more details you can ask me through: http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sree-gouri-sr/63429