Appendix ruptured before appendectomy. Have cramping, pain and swelling in lower abdomen and ribs. Have vaginal bleeding. Reason? Had uterine ablation in the past

I am 43 years old, I had an appendectomy while on vacation in April in Cancun Mexico. While waiting for surgery my appendix ruptured. Now 5 months later I am experiencing cramping and pains in my lower abdomen . I also have pains under my ribs as well as my abdomen looks swollen. Last week I had 5 days of vaginal bleeding . I had an uterine ablation performed 7 years ago and had not had period in those years. I just had a vaginal ultrasound and the doctor did not find any reason for my bleeding. Could what I am experiencing be related to complications from my surgery? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer