Appendix cancer, adino carcinoma, removed partial intestine. Suggestion?

last year my wife was went through a surgery for appendix cancer, that appendix was removed , that appendix slice tested in lab and found so called adino carcinoma in apedix, after that doctor decided to operate again and remove her partial intestine, there was no sign of cancer in any test other than the biopsy of appendix, however after one moth of hospitalization came back to home, 6 month of follow up check up no bad sign, now almost one year of surgery puss mark notice at steches near belly button .

Please advice this is not a sign of any cancer
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013