Appendix burst due to ovarian cysts, recurring cysts post operation. Suggestive treatment?

I have a couple of questions and wanted to see if they could be answered, and if I could use your answer in a memorandum to my military Commanding Officer. Once answered, can you also tell me what your qualifications are? My fiance underwent an emergency surgery on October 20, 2012. She had severe stomach pain and admitted herself to the Emergency Room on Fort Bragg at Womack Army Medical Center. I was away for training and unable to come home because we are not married yet. It was found that she had three ovarian cysts and they caused her appendix to burst. The surgeon removed the cysts and her appendix. Following the surgery, she has continually had stomach pain on a regular basis. This past week we admitted her to the emergency room again when the pain became too much for her to bear. Following the same tests that she had the originally had, it has been found that she has 3 more cysts on the same ovary in relatively the same spot. So after giving a brief description of her medical history, my question is this.....Would my fiance benefit from having someone around to take care of her medical needs while she is awaiting additional treatment for her ovarian cysts? As of right now, I am required to perform extra duties on base and I am unable to care for her whatsoever. So in your medical opinion, would it be safer and make sense for my fiance to have me around as much as possible to care for her medical needs and take her to her appointments, or to the Emergency Room if necessary instead of her driving herself when her pain becomes too much for her to cope with?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012