Appearance of skin rashes on stomach and vaginal area before periods onset. Boils leave scars. Cause and remedy?

I am 39 yrs old Jul this year I had bad skin rashes on my stomach and vaginal area.Also had 5 big boils around the same area.I was I had this itching started from vagina area.I had taken cetrizine for 1 week. Later I noticed after 1 week that I had this painful blister too coming up on the left side.For which my husband started me on ciprofloxin. I had itching all over the body and skin lesions .They were painful,burning,pricking from inside and had put me at irritable state.They were painful and i couldn t tolerate clothes .My Dr.husband gave me one Hydrochortisone shot and started me with Allergex and Prednisolone tablets. Again after 1 month I had again developed rashes and boils on my body. It started with extreme itching on vaginal lips and then its spreads all over the thighs and stomach. I visited the gynecologist here and she prescribed Ketoconazole 200 mg twice a day and Loratadine 10 mg once a day She also took sample for pep smear and certain blood tests like HIV , Sugar Random and Allergy test. This whole process appears approx 7 days before my periods.This trend has been continuing since Jul until now. One Big boils come which is extremely painful.It leave mark behind and my stomach and thigh area has many marks now...
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer