Apparent breathing problem when sitting idle, tigers on seeing someone with breathing difficulties. Help?

hi doctor i have problem in breathing but this problem is not permanent it happens when i m free and sitting idle wen i m busy and engaged i don t have the problem whenever i have a problem i try to divert my mind and get engaged in other activities then the problem vanishes and also strange part is that whenever someboy talks about oxygen or i see a patient with oxygen in tv or a movie the problems starts .it has been two years i m suffering from this problem one of physician prescribed me libotryp and told that have this medicine sharp at 9 oo pm and got to the bed straight away .. unfortunately at that time i was workin in a company (night shift) so unable to follow the routine ... so plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012