Apart from birth control pills, what other measures can I take to avoid getting pregnant?

Hi I am 27 year old married woman. My last month period started on 15th July 2012 and lasted for good 6 days. I have a 28 day regular periods cycle. On 30th July 2012 me n my husband had safe protected sex using condoms but unfortunately the condom got teared and he ejacuated inside me. I quickly went to loo n passed urine n i could see his sperms in the pot which came out with my urine. That night he had very less flow of his sperms. My next period is due on 13th of August 2012 and I am really very stressed that my period should start this month n i shud nt get preganat. I am in such a place where i can not get birth control pills. Plz help me. Morning-day-night m so worried about my periods and that i should not get pregnant. I am jus not ready to get into parenthood.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer