Aortic dissection tear extends from heart valve down into legs bilaterally, advised polygraph test. How unsafe could it be?

My husband suffered an aortic dissection in 2008. The tear extends from his heart valve down into his legs bilaterally, stopping just shy of the femoral arteries. He takes numerous meds to control his heart rate and blood pressure . He has been asked to undergo a polygraph test, but I have been advised by several polygraph administrators that this may be an unsafe procedure for him. How unsafe could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013