Aortic abdominal aneurysmgrown to 5. Should have surgical intervention?

1 have an aortic abdominal anuerysm which has grown from 4.5 to 5.0 in the last year. i am 59 years of age, male, mildly active [gardening construction],seldom drinker,ex smoker, pot smoker and weigh 215lbs on a 5 ft. 10 in. frame. i also use a bi pap machine to deal with sleep apnea , have had an abdominal hernia repair , and been treated recently for diverticulitus.i have normal blood pressure .should i be pushing for surgical intervention because of the increase in size or issues with some of my other health problems
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012