Aorta and valves blocked, has tiredness. Over 90 years of age. Recovery from surgery?

my mother is 92 and in good health,but needs to have her aorta and two valves that are blocked repaired. She is mostley afraid her recovery will be long..she is feeling tired now and her cardiologist thinks she should have the surgery done..because she is healthy she too old to recover well? I really don t know what to say to her..I m afraid of the surgery, but am also afraid she will become weak rapidly and wish she had the surgery...
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013