Anything eaten feels like gets stuck in chest, get hiccups, unable to swallow anything, painful. Should I go to ER ?

Wondering if I should go to emergency room or just relax. Every once in awhile I will eat something and it will feel like it gets stuck in my chest somewhere possibly? I end up getting hiccups bad and if I swallow anything it gets worse and worse. Sometimes painfull. Tonight I had this happen and I ended up throwing up a few times. Now its been 5 hours and I still have the feeling. If I eat or drink anything I vomit it back up. Its not painfull or anything but irritating if that makes sense. Worried I need to go to emergency room. Is it something I can wait and see if it clears itself up or do I need to go right away? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013