Anything I eat feels bloated right below the rib cage, no pain. What's wrong ?

Hi doc, Last Thursday I was eatting breakfast which was a bacon egg and cheese on a bagel, usually they are not filling to me but that day it was. Ever since then I have the feeling of being bloated or being full. I still have an appetite , no pain, and still mobile. Anything I eat it feels like I just ate a full course meal. I workout a lot and you can see my abs but there is no lump or anything. The feeling of being bloated is right below my rib cage, the upper abdomen . I ran a mile today and it felt like it was bouncing with me while I ran. I can t for the life of me figure out what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013