Anybody have some good links or ideas about foods ?

My Hubby just found out he is diabetic..I am not the best cook in the world.(I like easy to make meals) I come from a Southern and Cajun family So I know how to cook Cajun and southern staples at supper time. We do not like plain boring gray food. I have never had a problem with my health or weight so I eat what I want whenever including junk food. What is the best good foot forward to make a change of our habits for his healths sake ? I haven t a clue. Some of the sites I see the food looks so plain. Anybody have some good links or ideas ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Yes they are plain but are healthy. Try to tasten the plain foods instead of going for junk foods. Lots of fruits, veggies, are good. Decorate it and prepare it in a special manner. You can get some recipies in doctorndtv as well.