Any tips on improving concentration and getting good grades

I m really interested in going too med school but my grades in high school were really bad. I am currently 19,20 in a couple months, is it still possible too work too get in? I am willing too work my ass off as I really want this, is there any advice you could give too help me start off on the right foot? Thank you for taking the time too read this as you are probably a busy person. Sincerely: Man who wants help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
The process to improve your grade in medical school is
1.Take healthy,balanced and nutritious diet
2.Proper quality sleep in the night
4.Understanding and analysis of the subject
5.Revision of subject till you get command on it
6.Practical application of the theory
7.Discussion with your peers and teachers
8.Voluntary interest and love on your subject
In addition to these there are many things, so work hard, concentrare with love and you will get good grades.
Hope I have answered your query.