Any tips on getting pregnant fast

hey, im 20 years old, me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 13 months now, and still nothing! ive recently had a Chlymydia test and i had it, im being treated for it now :) ..but im wondering if this has anything to do with me not getting pregnant ? ..any tips on getting pregnant fast! periods are regular every month too ..confused! just really want a baby :(

Asked On : Fri, 19 Nov 2010
Radiologist 's  Response
Any kind of uterine infection hampers with pregnancy.try to get treated with the infection first,To get pregnant you have to have intercourse around ovulation time -i;e when egg ruptures.Still better get a Follicular scan done which will tell you how much size follicle has grown and also indicator for when to have intercourse to maximise chances of conception.