Any test that confirms me that I am fully cured from bone TB ?

any test that confirms me that i am fully cured from bone TB?
24 years old. i am suffering from Bone TB. i consulted a doctor and he told that i have to use tablets for 1 year. By jan 22 2009,it is going to over 1 year. can u please tell me 1) is there any test that confirms me that i am fully cured 100% from bone TB? 2) do i have any chances to get any side effects from this boneTB in future? because TB is sereous disease,i am in full tension
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009