Any surgery is there to cure Nystagmus problem ?

Hi, pl tell me the cure for Nystagmus problem... any surgery or contact lens etc. Its very urgent... pl help...
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
please specify nystagmus is congenital or acquired .if congenital how much is you vision and whether thereis any face can have nystagmus surgery or use prism after consulting squint surgeon.please tell me in which part of india you are then only i can suggest you name of good nystagmus surgeon.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
first find out ur cause of nystagmus after consulting a opthalmologist.Removing the inciting cause if possible (eg, intracranial tumors, ocular media opacities).if refractory errors are there it should be cured first bcz it may be the cause of nystagmus.extraocular muscle surgery may be helpful. but follow the advice of opthalamologist.