Any side effects of Torleva and Epsolin. Have epileptic stroke

m 52 yrs male since when i was 6 yrs i start having epilepcy strokes, at that time it was for a vry short, only my mouth twist, then it incceases ulling my right hand , legs n time duration increased, i m taking medicine epsolin 100mg 2 a day, after that it increased to 4 tab a day, but after every 2 to 3 years attacks were there, now my doc gave me torleva 500mg,twice tab a day with 4 tab epsolin 100mg, is there any side effect of these tablets, and hw can i get rid of this ailment, plz advice me doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012