Any side effects of Junior lanzonl? Baby diagnosed with GERD. Spitting milk after feeding and burping

Hello Sir, I have a baby who is 5 months old. She started with Cerelac about 3 weeks ago and she is mainly on Formula feed. For the last 3-4 days, she has been spitting some milk after feeding and while burping. She is diagnosed with GERD . She is on Junior Lanzol granules(once a day) course for 7 days and Domstal to avoid Vomiting (1ml 3 times a day for 7 days). I would like to know if there are any side effects to this medicine. Also, most of the symptoms that I have read about GERD are not applicable to the baby other than spitting milk. Please advise. Thank You, -Bhaskar
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012