Any side effect of Pre Nan? Baby died of SIDS

is there any side effect of pre nan i have twins born in 32 weeks and after 1month yesterday i lost my 1 baby suddenly he drink milk at 3.30am and slept at 4.00am and when i go to awake him at 5.30 am he dosent respone me so i show him to doctor dr says its case of sids so pls guide me for that and if it is nasesery to get checked up to another baby because the are sin gle plasenta and weight at birth time of both is 1450 and now its 1650 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Feb 2013
As such drinking formula milk is not a risk factor for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome(SIDS). But there are some risk factors like sleeping in prone position, smoking etc. Discuss with your pediatritian regarding these risk factors and take care to eliminate these risk factors and take precautions for second kid.
I think my suggestion might help you to take precautions