Any risk on getting tattoo while on pic line and heavy antibiotics for staph infection?

I got staph infection in my left breast in april, it healed and went away I had surgery for it and spent a week in the hospital 2 months passed and my breast got infected again I went back to the hospital for a week and went home with a pic line and IV antiobiotics (if I gt sick again they want to take my breast implant out for 5 months for fear that it is infected) I have an unfinished tattoo on my left side I agreeed to never get a tattoo again but I want to finish this one. My doc said its ok to finish while im on the pic line and such high antiobiotics. Is this ok or am I taking a massive risk?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer