Any remedy for sticking eyes ?

my son's eyes get sticked when he wakes up in the morning Hello sir, my son's eyes get sticked when he wakes up in the morning could you suggest some remedy for that. he is 6 years now. pus discharge is there and little bit redness in eyelids also. it is in both eyes. Can you suggest any doctor (opthalmologist) in airport rd area which is open on Sundays?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
I feel this could be viral conjuctivitis or bacterial too
as the discharge is pussy
viral infection usually clears in few days it doesnt require treatment
but see that your kid doesnt put his hands on eyes use dry cloth and water to clear his eyes frequently. you actually dont need any opthalmologist for this condition you can go to any doctor be it general practitioner or pediatrician

The medicine cannot be prescribed by us as it needs prescription to buy it from store Dont worry you just need to put warm compresses and wipe off the pus as frequently as possible