Any permanent solution for getting relief from allergic reaction to pollen and dust mites?

Hi I have been tested for allergies and have been told that I showed an allergic reaction to pollen and dust mites. I suffer bad with allergies and have tried lots of medicines including recently a steroid injection . I do not get much relief at all from antihistamines ( regardless if prescribed or non prescribed kinds). I also take nasal sprays and eyedrops. I am fed up suffering with this and would like to know if there are any permanent solutions?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012