Any medicines(herbal or alopathy) to shrink the hemangioma ?

I am 30 year old female. married 2 years ago. planning for child. went for master health checkup. to my distress heard from my doctor that i have liver hemangioma which is 4.8 X 5 cms on the segment 7 of my liver. I didnt have any symptoms except back pain(that is becoz of my weight, my doctor told me so). But i have acidity problem for more than 6 years. Before 2 years when i had ultrasound for stomach problem they found that i had pre-pyloric ulcer and i have taken medicines for the same. But at that time there was no hemangioma on my liver. I have family problems and so have much stress. my question is within 2 years how did i get this much big (5 cms)hemangioma ? Also will it grow if i am pregnant ? also is there any medicines (herbal or alopathy) to shrink the hemangioma ?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010