Any medicine is there for proper motion?

I am 38 yrs old. Now-a-days, I am not having free motion in the morning. That keeps me uneasy all day long till I go to bathroom in the evening. What is that I need to do to have free motion in the morning?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi, Take plenty of fluids and more water.Take lot of fibres in your diet. Avoid spicy foods. Also take isabgul with water at night if possible.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hi, try lots of fruits with skin in ur diet, take lactifibre at night.plenty of fluids. and in morning as u get up take a glass full of luke warm water, will provide relief.