Any medications that cause false positive heroin in urine test? Taking Roxicodone, alprazolam

Hello,My question is are there any medications that can cause a false positive for Herion in a urine test? I am a 38 year old male and I am on Pain Management and Physical Therapy . I am prescribed 30m.g. Roxicodone (generic) and 2m.g. alprazolam . I went to my Dr. s appointment this month and they told me that the urine test I had taken the month prior,that was sent to a lab,came back with No Oxycodone but Positive for Heroin!!! I DO NOT USE ANY Recreational Drugs WHATSOEVER!!! Or could this just have been a mistake or mix-up at the labratory?? I am Very Confused. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated... Thank You
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013