Any medication to rectify irregular periods permanently? Diagnosed with slightly high TSH

i am 25 yrs old and having irregular periods since its day of beginning. i was diagnosed with slightly high TSH . i am taking homeopathy medicine but i am not getting permanent relief from this problem . my doc is a gynae and i m taking medicine from her.after taking medicine for 6 months i got TSH checked again and it was 3.8 ie with in the normal limit.then my doc reduced the dose and i reduced the medicine. i was having regular menses till last month but this month it has crossed 37 days .i went to the doc and she gave me medicine .what should i do?is there any pemanent or fixed doze ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012