Any medication to cure impotency problem? Suffering from psoriasis. Worried and stressed

Hi, My boyfriend has psoriusis he is 30 yrs old and is having impotence problems right now. I love him and I want to support him with this. But he is really having a hard time like any man would. Please is there any medication that can help him with this problem? I know the worrying and stress will just make things worse in both of the impotence and psoriusis. I ll stay by his side know matter what the out come. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012