Any kitogenic doctors in chennai?

Dear Dr.XXXXX greetings for the day , Can you Please Guide Me About Few Kitogenic Diet Doctors In chennai As i reside In Chennai And The Present Doctor Who Is Treating My 4 Years old Duughter Is in Mumbai , Kindly Guide if you have any known kitogenic Doctors in chennai Thanking you regards sanjay.B.Lalwani YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control (refractory) epilepsy.The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Normally, the carbohydrates contained in food are converted into glucose, which is then transported around the body and is particularly important in fuelling brain function. However, if there is very little carbohydrate in the diet, the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. The ketone bodies pass into the brain and replace glucose as an energy source.I suggest you get a diet chart for ketogenic diet by consulting a dietitian because it has to be planned according to your food choice , weight and the need.Hope this helps.Take care.