Any harm in undergoing TIFFA scan during pregnancy? Taken treatment for intestinal koch. Fibroids found during abdominal scan. Any problem during delivery?

I am 29 yrs and 23 wks pregnant.My doctor didn t ask me to go for a TIFFA scan. I heard it from my friend and i am curious. Is there any harm if i undergo TIFFA scan ? medical history: taken treatment for intestinal koch s. on akt4 for initiial 3 months. on akt-3 for next 6 months. conceived in the 3rd month of taking akt3[i.e after 6 months of starting TB treatment] naturally. abdominal scan shows a broadligament fibroid of 10x5 cm.small subseros and fundal fibroids . are these fibroids going to be a problem during my delivery?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012