Any further bone marrow studies is required to know the reason for decreasing hemoglobin levels ?

Hi I have already uploaded the details of my 7yrs son .His hemoglobin was 7.8 on 31/1 and decreased to 7.6 on 10/2/12.serium bilurubin 3.4. Unconjugated bilirubin 3.2 and reticulocyte count 6.0. Current medicine only folvite .5mg.Pl check all the report & suggest me any further bone marrow studies is required? And advise me the the type of food we should continue.And also suggest me the best place in India to do the same if reqd. Thanking You.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012