Any drugs that fuse epiphyseal plates or stop growth? Explain situation?

Hello, Are there any drugs that fuse the epiphyseal plates (or stop growth in height). I heard that steroids fuse these plates, is it because excess external testosterones leads the body to believe that you are finished growing. Ps : I do powerlifting. I will be 20 in April 2013. height 6 5. I had an x ray of the growth plates on the wrist or the pelvis and they told me I stopped growing, but what is the margin error on these types of x rays because I believe I have growed a couple centimeters. Cordially, Matt
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012