Any connection between braces and seizures? Child has absence seizures after getting braces. MRI normal

Hello, Is there any connection (causation) between braces and seizures. My child had her first clonic-tonic 5 days after having braces installed. She had her second seizure (less severe) 7 days later. Her third occurred 18 days later and just three days after having her braces adjusted for the first time (this was more severe). Exactly 7 days after the third seizure and at the same exact time of day (7:14am) as the second seizure she had her fourth seizure (again not as severe). She is 10 years old and we believe that she has been having absence seizures since she was 5. Her recent EEG confirmed absence seizures. Her MRI is normal.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012