Anxious to know how long does the sperm live inside the female's body?

This dose sound really stupid and i no deep down the ansaw any one would but i worry about every think because i got anxiety and worry about everythink even though some of the things i worry about are impossible.....well i just wanted to no if sperm could live in the female body for 9 months ???and like store in your body then get you pregnant at a random time ..or when you have sex dose conception start stright away and you get pregnant stright away ...????and also if i was.. 12 weeks 4 days.. on june the 20th 2012 what month could you say i Diffently had intercoure and got pregannt ???? and last of all ...and has i was 12 weeks 4 days on 20th june 2012 dose that mean i 100% dident get pregnant in 2011 any time then . if you could ansaw them 4 questions for me it would really stop me from stressing thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and submitting your query.

Answers to your queries is as following:-

(i) Sperms can survive only for a few days inside uterus.

(ii) Ovulation generally occurs around 14th day of period. If you have sex around day of ovulation, a healthy sperm can reach to an egg and fertilize it.

(iii) If your fetus is 12 weeks and 4 days old, you have probably conceived around 24th March,12.

(iv) Yes, it means you have not conceived during year 2011.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, you can submit those with Healthcaremagic as well.

With good wishes,