Anxious spells just about everytime, nervous, worried. What do I do ?

I have anxiety . It would only come 4 to 6 times a year. Now since December, I have nervous, anxious spells just about everytime I get worried about something or nervous about something. I feel like I can t control it sometimes. It s a scary feeling. What do I do? My doctor prescribe me Xanax a year ago in December, low dosage - .25 I have only refilled the prescription 3 times in the last year and the third refill was just filled about two weeks ago. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013