Anxious, feeling panicky, depressed, want to stay alone. How can I get over this?

I am really anxious, I feel panicky and I know I need to get out of my house and have some fresh air and a walk but I am not motivated to do anything but lie in bed. I think I am depressed but when I saw my GP they referred me to a counselor and this made me feel worse so I haven t seen her again. They also wanted me to go and get blood tests but I am not motivated to go. I know I am not helping myself but I can t seem to do anything about it...I used to be really sociable and outgoing and now I want to be alone all the time but that makes me feel worse.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012