Anxiety, tiredness, nauseated, loss of appetite, asthma, breathlessness. Taking citropam. Help?

I am writing to enquire about arrow citropram. The purpose of me taking this medication is for generalised anxiety which has increased over the last few months. Its not severe anxiety, but enough to intervere with my quality of life.

I have taken it for 6 days and already feel incredibly tired 2 hours upon taking it in the mornings. This tiredness is prolonged and my concentration is severely interfered with. As the days move on I continue to feel wiped out and have lost my apetite by at least 40%. I also feel nauseated and my tummy is bloating. I also have celiacs disease and have a tendancy to have a sensitive stomach - that often does not respond to medication well. On top of this i'm starting to get breathless and develop slight asthma which is usually only brought on by allergens from the environment and induced by exercise. I feel tired in the legs and generally mentally not myself. If anything this drug is making me feel flat and lifeless and strange. I felt a million dollars before I started taking this in comparision.

Do you believe these symptoms will decrease over time? Do you suggest I try to get through this initial period of my body adapting or drop it all together? I am only on 10mg/day.

Thanks for your help,

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013