Anxiety symptoms followed by panic attacks, daily headaches, dizziness, stuffed ears, metallic taste in mouth. Seizure?

I m a 15 year old female. About a month ago I had what appears to be a panic attack in my sleep and ever since then I ve been getting loads of anxiety symptoms that are followed by panic attacks. I used to have a severe fear of illnesses when I was younger and now it s back, I ve experienced daily headaches and dizziness , stuffed ears and muscle tension which has decreased and is replaced by neck pain . What s worrying me now is the weird taste in my mouth I ve had the past two days, I m not sure if it can be described by metallic or salty but it s worrying me and worsening my health anxiety. Could this be a seizure or just panic?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013