Anxiety, stress, black stool with intense abdominal pain, had eaten chocolate cake, jack daniels. Cause?

i suffer from anxiety/ stress i am a 22 year old male eat okish... not overweight exercise a bit. last nice i passed a normal stool no pain no issues no worries.... but this morning i woke up with lower abdominal pain and tar like stool? it was either very dark brown or black couldnt tell.... i am just curious cause my stool last night was fine... and then this morning it was just horrible along with the sharp abdominal pain. Things i ate after my stool last night was a slice of chocolate cake , cup of tea, 2X 340ML of jack daniels and coke and thats it.... i RARELY drink as well...and i dont smoke. Also this morning it was diarrhea and after passing it my stomach doesn t hurt anymore...but it still feels uneasy.. any help would be great..
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012