Anxiety, stress. On Wellbutrin XL, stopped due to high BP, put on birth control medication. Treatment for high BP, stress?

I am a 31 year old female. I am 5 3 and weigh 127lbs. A few months ago I went to my Dr. for anxiety and she put me on Wellbutrin XL , and about a month later I found that I had high blood pressure . Initially my Dr. took me off of the Wellbutrin (for about a week) and the only change noted is that my blood pressure went up in that time, so she then put me back on the Wellbutrin and took me off of my birth control. A few days later my BP had gone down slightly, but still not in a healthy range. My BP continues to be high and none of this makes sense to me. It has been mentioned that maybe I need to have some test run to see how my kidneys are working, but I have not been back to see my Dr. recently. One other thing worth mentioning is that I am currently in nursing school and have 3 young children, so of course me stress level is a bit high.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012