Anxiety ridden. Can take lorazepam and verapimil while flying to calm down?

I take 120mg of verapamil/day for A-fib, and 81mg of asprin. I normally only A-fib about once every 6 months or so, but just had to fly across country as my son had a massive stroke and I have been A-fibbing now for 2 days and even doubled up the verapamil but it didn t seem to help. I have an overnight flight tonight in a out 5hours. When I get back tomorrow morning I will see my cardiologist . so I am pretty anxiety ridden right now in addition to the a-fibbing and would like to take a lorazepam along with my second verapamil for my redeye flight tonight. Would it be ok to take 5 or 10 mg of lorazepam with a 120mg verapimil for the flight to calm me down a bit?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012