Anxiety problem, sweating, acid reflux, neck pain. Stool test positive for hyliobacter pylori

hi, I been having anxiety problem for about 5 month or that what i was told i have. it started in October last year with me taking a GYM supplement only once it was creatine and in 15 mins from taking it, I started feeling really fast heart beats and i couldn t control it and started sweating and my body temperature was really cold i was taken to hospital and from there it was said that it was just anxiety. with no medication for the first 2 weeks and had really bad chest pains, gradually it wore off. and i was good for 5 days. After the great 5 days i started feeling bloated really bad with eating and no eating and some acidic reflux and 2 days from that i started having really bad top neck pain and headeaches in the back of my head. went to my GP and done some Stool test result came back postive for hyliopacter pylori, was given a medication for 2 weeks and i can say after 2 days from finishing it my belly was good but still neck pain and headaches. gave it a week and went back to my GB having same symptoms again of bloating and neck pain and headaches adding to that i get left side pain and contraction in my left side after an ULTRASOUND for my belly came back with nothing worrying just some gas in my colon and colon was bloated. that is why i get bloation and side pains. and after a X-ray for my neck there was nothing wrong and it all went to muscle spasm of my neck specially cervical spasm. so i was given a muscle relaxant called RELAX and STABLON for my anxiety.. with them 2 i had the best 8 days. after that everything came back gradually but even worse.. really bad rear and side headaches, can t open my eyes from the headaches and my neck was really stiff and felt that it needs to click. and when it clicks that pressure or headaches that i have goes. i was moved to a stronger muscle relaxant called MULTI- RELAX and stopped Stablon..but had really bad headaches and muscle twitching specially in my face just from missing one dose so i was moved back to RELAX + some Physcio Therapy for my neck spasm which was told only 7 sessions will do the trick, To say the truth after the 11th time my neck was a bit better doesn t click as much and not more tension in my neck but pressure in the back of my head was still there and really bad when it comes..and to my colon it all went to IBS and was given medication for it + food diet. to summarise it : pressure still and the back of my head and affect my eyes,( i had in 08/2011 a succesfull laser eye surgery ( LASIK) ) still have bloation and side pain nad burbing plus i have no energy to do anything anyomre please help
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012