Anxiety problem solved with medication. Suffering from body disorder, prescribed rexipra. Any side effects?

sir,i had anxiety problem a few years ago...doctor gave me a medicine(i dont remember its name)...i took it for few months and my prob was solved...1 month before i was suffering from body disorder and remained upset with myself always...doctor prescribed me rexipra 10..i am having it for past 1 month and i feel i am perfectly fine...then why it is said that rexipra has side effects..... AGE:-20....WEIGHT:-50KG....HT:-5 8
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013