Anxiety, panic, sadness. Taking salipax. Causing fatigue, lack of concentration, dizzy. Can I stop taking salipax?

I have been taking salipax for two months now and would love to stop it? I have been given this medication to reduce anxiety , panic, sadness ect.... Can i stop it? I did not take saturday, sunday and today. I am afraid to have more symptoms of anxiety while stopping the medicines. But with salipax i do have other side effects. Fatigue , lack concentration, dizzy... What is your opinion?... Thks
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012