Anxiety, panic attacks, paranoid, bloated, headaches. Came off lexparo. Is this a side effect?

Hi ,
I am 23 years old, female coming off lexparo for Anxiety and panic attacks. I havent had a panic attack in a long time and so am coming off lexparo. Have been doing it VERY slowly, went from 10mgs to 5 mgs over months. Just the past week I have been taking 5 mg every second day now and I dont know if I am being paranoid but I am so tired during the day because I cant sleep at night, Im so bloated and have had a headache all day for the past week that wont go away with painkillers. Is this a side effect? If so when will they go away!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013