Anxiety, panic attacks, depression. Taking telmisat. Continue?

Hi I have stopped having inderal 40 after taking it for 2 years. I was taking 1/2 tablet of inderal 40 in the morning and 1/2 at night. My doctor has given me Telmisat 40 for BP instead and has asked me to have 1 tab in the morning after breakfast. Ever since I have stopped inderal(it has been for last three days). I am geting this bout of anxiety and feel paniky and depressed what should i do and for how long will this feeling last. Please help me to understand. I feel very depressive. have never felt like this earlier
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013