Anxiety, nervousness, unknown fear, taking half a tablet, advised to stop tablet. Advice?

I am having anxity, nervousness and unknown fear and i have been taking feliz S Plus 10mg twice for years and now i am taking 1/2 tablet at night.I want to quit taking this medicine.How should i go about it with out having terriable withdrawl syptom.My Dr.advised me to stope taking medicine immeditaly.when i stoped taking this medicine i was not comertable.I checked with Dr he said nothing will happen and do not take medicine inspit of that i am takinf 1/2 tablet of 10mg.Please advise what should i do.I will be seeing my Dr on this Saturday.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012