Anxiety issues, irritated, mood swings, depressed, troubled sleep. What is wrong?

i have been noticing alot in my life lately i have alot going on right now but i always did have anxiety issues especially when i know i have something important coming up. also i find myself in a different mood everyday ive been irritable and just recently lost friends cause i say things that are mean for whatever reason and i have been very forgetful lately and tired alot but have trouble getting to sleep at night and i have a hard time letting go of relationships that are over and moving on im almost always talking about the same things over and over again and i have no money to go to a doctor i was on medicine for a while when i was little for depression and anxiety and things but everyone keeps telling me its nothing just me being stressed out but im not sure anymore.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012