Anxiety has gotten worse after Epidural steroid injection. Unable to sleep. Side effects?

Hello. I had an epidural steroid injection on Tuesday. Since having the procedure my anxiety has gotten worse. Ive always had anxiety. Its been really bad for years. I takeXanax to help with it. Since the injection though Ive been having heart palpatations which i use to have but am currentlyon a beta blocker to help with it. I cant sleep at night. Are these side effects from the steroids? I feel horrible. Im suppose to have another injection in 2weeks. Not sure if I want another one. I amalso having horrible hot flashes.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013